Over the years 90 the guards of the refuges of the Natural Park gathered in the hills that joined them. Everyone had something to eat and drink, and on a makeshift table they shared their lunch box, as they commented on how things were going in every shelter. There, on the hills, they wanted all the luck in the world and, with a warm goodbye, they expected everything to go well.
All of them mountaineers: Climbers, Explorers, Mountaineers..., people from the world who out of shelter season kept touring mountains. One of these destinations, temple of all of them, was the imposing Himalayas. When the guards were there they melted into a hug, amid prayer flags, and good wishes were conveyed.
These prayer flags are called Lung-Ta, which in Tibetan means "Wind Horse". Symbolizing the inner wind, the power of the force of desires and what you want to achieve.
That is why when it was decided to join the shelters on a circular journey they did not hesitate to name it Cavalls del Vent, turning the horse of Tibetan flags into his logo.
Since then, Cavalls del Vent is one of the must-sees for hiking enthusiasts.
Cavalls del Vent's values are the values of a team of people in love and committed to the territory:
- Sustainability: are 100% committed to sustainable tourism development. Around the planet, through the territory, because the impact of visitors alters as little as possible the balance of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- Integrity: moral fortitude, righteousness and honesty are core values of the project.
- Quality: we work to ensure that our products and services meet the needs and expectations of all visitors.
- Innovation: we develop new services and products in order to ensure positive experiences within the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park.
- Constructive spirit: we always maintain a positive attitude, optimistic and creative, and we try to pass it on to our visitors.
Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park
The habitats and landscapes of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park are unique, of great spectacularity and beauty. Walking on their ridges, valleys and slopes allow you to discover the geological history of these mountains, fill with the beauty of a changing flora and vegetation with each season, and watch with attentive gaze and curious attitude the coming and going of the numerous fauna of medium and high mountain that populates this territory, or discover their traces in every corner. Enjoy the abundant cultural heritage at the same time, material and immaterial, of the 17 municipalities in the Park, of an interesting gastronomy, of the quality of products produced by local producers, and the hospitality of its people. A hard-to-forget experience!
Jordi Garcia Petit
Director of the Cadí-Moixeró Natural Park
Pedratour DMC is the travel agency that manages Cavalls del Vent. It operates mainly in the Catalan Pyrenees and sells trips and experiences that combine activities, Nature, culture and gastronomy.
We design trips, we build experiences, we create unforgettable memories.
Marinel·the Artero Musketeer
CEO Pedratour DMC